Hot Company Sp. z o.o. has been in operation since 1998. From that time it has been the owner and manager of the premises situated at ul. Długosza 2-6 in Wrocław. The premises comprise a complex of storage and office buildings, in which the space for renting is offered: offices, space for commercial purposes, warehouses and production halls.
The whole complex has a historic character – some buildings were constructed before World War II. Since 1897 Water Meters Factory Meinecke A.G. had its seat here and after the war ASPA, Welding Equipment Plant, located here its head office. In 2002 the main administrative building was entered into the national register of historic monuments.
From the beginning of its activity Hot Company has been carrying out repair and renovation works on the whole premises, trying to retain the original character of pre-war buildings. These works are continued and each month the appearance of the structures becomes more attractive. Infrastructure has been developed to ensure comfort for Customers – additional parking spaces and manoeuvring yards have been constructed.